Pages Read: 1,915 + 100 = 2,015
Books Completed: 6/7
- Let a coin toss decide your first book. Complete!
- Read a book while wearing a hat the entire time. Complete!
- Read a book with green on the cover. Complete!
- Read a book about something you want to do. Complete!
- Read a book with a beautiful spine. Complete!
- Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation. Complete!
- Read seven books. Definitely Not Complete!
Notes: As you can tell by the title of this post, I did not finish Smoke Gets In Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty. In fact, I only got a hundred pages in which isn’t even quite halfway through. Sunday is just never a good day for me because I’m so busy. And I was doing so well!
However, I will probably finish this book tomorrow, but a day too late for the challenge. But all in all, I did complete six books and completed all the challenges but one, so I suppose it’s not a complete loss.
If you are competing in this challenge, how did you do? Did you complete all the tasks? How many pages did you read all together? I’m taking a break from daily posts for a while (because I’m exhausted), but I do have some ideas for some fun, shorter posts, so look forward to that! Until next time, have a great week!