I know that this isn’t my regular day to post, but I didn’t really have any place to put this post in my schedule, so I’m throwing it here. Earlier this week, Mim Inkling tagged me in this book tag and since it looked fun, I decided to do it.
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post
- Tag 8 friends to play along
- Link back to the original post so Kaleena @Reader Voracious can see all your secrets!
The Two Truths and One Lie:
- I hated reading as a young child.
- I prefer to dog-ear my books instead of use a book marker.
- I think the romance genre is so overrated.
Can you guess which one is the lie?
As always, I’m not the type to tag someone, but if you do end up doing it, I’d love to read the truths and lie you come up with.
Now, make your guess and I’ll reveal the truth.
What is the Lie?
Number 2: I have never dog-eared my books, and I would never. Saying that, I’ve used a lot of strange things (from napkins to scraps of paper) as book marks.
As for the other two, they are true. When I was learning to read as a young child, I hated it because I had no attention span. It got better when I was seven or so and then I learned to love reading. As for romance, it seems like such a popular genre, but I can probably name off on one hand how many actually good romance books I’ve read (and they’re all classics).