Thank you Bri’s Book Nook for nominating me for this award. I’ve been seeing it going around WordPress blogs recently and I wondered if I was going to get tagged. One thing I love about this tag is that each person makes up new questions! However, since I’m pretty sure all the blogs I follow (or most of them) have already been tagged for this award, I won’t be tagging anyone myself. So let’s get into the rules of this award.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family! (I’m skipping this one…)
1. What is the hardest part about blogging for you?
I don’t really find blogging that hard. In fact, it’s a massive pleasure. Sometimes I struggle with which idea I should incorporate next into a blog post (I had this issue especially when I first started), but I don’t find any part of blogging hard.
2. What is the most inspiring character that you have met in a book, TV show, movie, or other creative media so far this year?
This year? Let me think…probably William Wilberforce, who worked to get rid of slavery in England. He’s not a character, but he was such an inspiring person. I read his biography last month (my review here) and I was so impressed with him.
3. What is your favorite artist/song/type of music to listen to while reading and/or blogging?
Classical, usually, or nature sounds. When I’m reading or writing, I don’t want to get distracted by songs with words so I tend to listen to instrumental songs or sounds in nature. It’s rather relaxing.
I’m not going to tag anyone. However, if you guys want to do this challenge (if anyone who follows me has not been tagged already), I’m going to give you my three questions.
- What is your favorite type of blog article to write (book reviews, musings, quotes, etc.)?
- If you were to choose one author to get stuck on an island with, who would it be and why?
- If you could only read/watch/listen to one genre of book/movie/music for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?