Pages Read: 1,385 + 159 = 1,544
Books Completed: 5/7
- Let a coin toss decide your first book. Complete!
- Read a book while wearing a hat the entire time. Complete!
- Read a book with green on the cover. Complete!
- Read a book about something you want to do. Complete!
- Read a book with a beautiful spine. Complete!
- Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation. Complete!
- Read seven books
Notes: I read the first thirty pages or so of The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis last night, and just finished today. I confess, I did not do as detailed a read-through as I usually do with philosophy books, but I just didn’t have time. In the future I’ll probably go back and do a second reading of it. I will try to do a review for this book, but philosophy is surprisingly hard to review without getting into the specific beliefs themselves. We’ll see.
Anyway, the next book I’ll be reading is Rakkety Tam by Brian Jacques, one of the Redwall series. I’ve been meaning to read at least one book in this series for years, but I never got around to it. So this seems like a good time to read one.
Only two more books left, but I’m feeling mentally exhausted! Reading a book a day is difficult, especially for an entire week. But I’m going to try to keep going until the end. Let’s see how that works…