Pages Read: 1,121 + 264 = 1,385
Books Completed: 4/7
- Let a coin toss decide your first book. Complete!
- Read a book while wearing a hat the entire time. Complete!
- Read a book with green on the cover. Complete!
- Read a book about something you want to do. Complete!
- Read a book with a beautiful spine. Complete!
- Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation. Complete!
- Read seven books
Notes: I finished Treasure Island pretty early today. It also completed my sixth challenge, which was read a book about something you want to do. First, I want to go sailing but also find lost treasure of pirates…or just travel in general.
This gave me time to catch up on writing reviews and start on my next book, The Problem With Pain by C.S. Lewis. My week certainly wouldn’t be complete without reading philosophy…what did I get myself into?
Up until now, I’m amazed that I’ve finished a book every day, though I will say I was hoping to get ahead by reading more than one book a day. Anyway, we are now halfway done with the challenge. Until tomorrow then…